- 100-299 Lower Division courses designed for freshmen and sophomores
- 300-499 Upper Division courses designed for juniors and seniors
- 500-699 Graduate-level courses (may be taken by undergraduates
with permission of adviser)
- 01 through 15 - Day/Evening courses, main campus
- Letters before number: H - Honors; C - Clinical; L - Lab;
R - Lab number required to match lecture
- Letters after number: M - WEC Main; S - WEC Southwest;
C - WEC St. Charles
If you don’t see your course syllabus listed below, please continue to check daily for updates. In the event one isn’t available by the time class begins, one will be provided by the instructor at the first session.
To find out what textbooks and materials are needed for your class, contact the campus bookstore.